Electric Car Charging Station
If you own an electric vehicle, and you’d like the convenience and safety offered by an at-home charging station–talk to the electrical experts at Express Electrical Service. Express can answer any questions you have. We offer a wide selection of professional charging stations, fully featured residential charging systems available and provide professional EVSE installation and service.
EV charger installation includes:
- Perform full inspection of all equipment prior to EVSE installation by Express Electrical Service
- Site inspection to ensure equipment is installed in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications.
- Electrical system upgrade (required to power the quicker-charging Level 2 EVSE). Express Electrical Service will add a new dedicated circuit, with a new 40 AMP, 240 volt circuit and 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) wiring.
- A licensed electrician from Express Electrical Service will install your EVSE equipment to conform to all National Electrical Code and permit requirements.
- Start-up inspection performed to verify equipment is functioning properly in its operational environment.
- On-site electrical consultations.
- Complete EVSE information provided to customer on equipment features, correct usage, limitations, necessary maintenance and warranty terms.
EV Charging Systems Installed Call 919-859-9588
Express Electrical Service has a portfolio of product solutions including charging stations, circuit protection equipment that touch every part of the electric vehicle infrastructure installation process. We can get you up and running fast. Call to have one of our experienced EVSE installers come give you a free estimate. or fill out our online form
Serving North Carolina. Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Rocky Mount Fayetteville, Morrisville, Cary, Apex, RTP, Wake Forest and surrounding areas.