With our new business model we are always in the market for North Carolina’s best service electricians.
The perfect candidates to work with us have:
- A desire to own their own business but not operate the business side of it.
- At least 5 years experience in residential service work
- Are drug free
- A valid drivers license
- A clean criminal record
- The ability to work alone
- The desire to earn a high professional wage
- The desire to have affordable benefits like retirement and health insurance
- Are not afraid to learn how to succeed and implement what they learn (We will teach you how to prosper)
- The desire to do work you could be proud of without being rushed
- Are willing to invest in themselves
The Power of Synergy
Many electricians are most comfortable in dealing with the technical end of electrical contracting but weak when it comes to being immersed in the business side of things. That’s why subjects like finance, budgeting, salesmanship, marketing, customer retention, break-even analysis and a number of other everyday business functions are likely to be brushed aside and is the primary reason most contractors fail. With Express Electrical Service’s business model we provide you with the freedom to focus your time and efforts on what you do best; electrical service and repairs. By allowing our skilled staff to work the back end of a business we are able to help keep things running smoothly, efficiently and profitable, which means more money in your pocket and because we make our money from your success we will do everything in our power to make sure you succeed!
As an Express Electrical Service Employee/Owner, you’ll realize significant advantages over working for other independent electricians because we make it hard for you to fail and easy to succeed. You can count on training and support from an experienced team of industry professionals starting with a one on one meeting with the owner. At this meeting we will see if you are a good fit for our business model and we are a good fit for you.
Some of the benefits of being an approved Express Electrical Service Owner/Employee VS working for someone else or even owing your own business are:
- There is no cap on the amount of income you can earn
- New Business Building Training techniques to get you working in any economy!
- Your payroll taxes will be automatically taken care of and paid for on your behalf, including social security
- Liability and Workman’s Compensation insurance coverage is automatically in place
- You can have access to corporate rate health insurance and retirement benefit programs not typically offered to electricians
- You will have your own territories and all clients from those areas are yours.
- The ability to build equity. Should you ever want to sell your territory you can, and with our assistance and other territory owners wanting to expand, the chances of finding a buyer are great.
- With the access to a labor pool of territory owners whenever you need it, you can take time off and not worry about losing customers.
- The chance of losing a customer that can’t wait because you are tied up is greatly reduced because of our labor pool.
- Comprehensive Business, Marketing and Customer Service Training. We make it hard for you to fail.
- No office building or office staff is needed. Our staff will do all the paper work, scheduling, make phone calls to customers, price supplies and order materials on your behalf.
- No bothersome phone calls to worry about. We secure a local line that will be forwarded to our operators. They will take all calls and only forward you messages that pertain to your work. No more unnecessary interruptions.
- Better pricing. Our staff is continuously searching for the best prices and volume discounts and by being a part of a statewide team of electricians you can share in the group savings.
- Ongoing Personalized Support for all technicians. Our trained and experienced Express Coaches can help diagnose electrical problems or assist in handling a customer service issue.
- Work from home if you choose. Since our scheduling, billing, collecting systems are all done via wifi in your truck you can spend more time making money and less time at the shop.
- Hiring, Recruiting and Retention Programs should you choose to grow a team
- Customer Retention Training Tools and tips
- Area Specific Online Advertizing Campaigns
- Local Advertising Campaigns
- Local Marketing and Promotional Materials
- Proprietary Express Flat Rate Pricing Program designed for maximum profit and customer retention.
- Preferred Business Vendor Discounts
- Success Coaching from your own Express Electrical Service Coach
- Scheduling, Billing and customer Service Support all done on your behalf
- Monthly reports to see how you are doing. Our staff is trained to look for problems long before they develop; something that an owner operator rarely has time for. This way you can do what you do best and let us worry about your success and come up with a plan to succeed regardless of the condition of the economy.
If you think you have the skills and personality to fit our team and a desire to be paid what you feel you are really worth, contact us below and leave a number and the best time for someone to call you.