Express Electrical Holiday Photo Contest
How to enter:
Post holiday themed picture of your child or pet in the comment section on the Express Electrical Service Facebook post. (The post is pinned to the top of our Facebook page.)
How to win:
Get the most likes on your photo.
(The person submitting the photo MUST “Like” our Facebook page to be eligible.)
What you win:
$200 Visa Gift Card
Plus matching donation to charity of your choice
Terms and conditions:
1. Each person can submit as many photo entries as they please. The photo(s) you wish to submit must be posted on Express Electrical Services ORIGINAL Facebook post. Make sure if you share the post that you tell your friends to like the photo on the original post by the Express Electrical Service Facebook page.
1a. The person who submits their photo to the contest must “Like” the Express Electrical Service Facebook page. After all we want to stay in touch and we do contest’s and giveaways all the time. So “Like” us so you don’t miss out.
2. All work submitted must be an original work. We will accept photos taken by you or photos of you. If you submit a photo of you taken by someone else, you MUST have their consent to use the picture that you submit. As such, you are required to comply with all U.S. and international copyright laws, any and all laws regarding intellectual property and you will indemnify Express Electrical Service and its affiliates for any violations in connection with the image(s) submitted.
3. No purchase necessary to enter the Express Electrical Holiday Photo Contest.
4. We reserve the right to reject any photos which we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem offensive, violative of law or unsuitable in any other manner. Examples of the following types of photos we will reject include the following: Pornographic or nude images, Images promoting illegal drug use, Images depicting crimes of any nature, Express Electrical Service is not required to provide any explanation for the rejection.
5. All photos submitted that abide by the Terms and Conditions will be entered into the contest pool. The winner who submits the winning photo with the most votes (or “Likes”) will be contacted via Facebook message for their mailing address and email address. Mailing address will be used only to send the prize won. Mailing address will not be distributed nor used for any other purpose. One winner will be chosen based on the most votes (or “Likes”) on December 23rd, 2016 @ 5pm. (Photo with the most votes at 5PM EST on December 23rd, 2016 will be deemed the winner) and notified via Facebook message. All decisions of the contest will be final and binding.
6. The Express Electrical Service Holiday photo contest begins on Tuesday, November 29th 2016 and ends on Friday, December 23rd 2016 @ 5pm EST. All photo entries must be submitted before December 23rd 2016 @ 5pm EST.
7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Contest. Entrants must also be legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or the U.S. territories and possessions. Employees of Express Electrical Service and their immediate family members, are not eligible.
8. Should any dispute arise in connection with the Contest or these Terms and Conditions, the decision of Express Electrical Service shall be final.
a) Without prejudice to any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, Express Electrical Service reserves the right to disqualify any participant for failure to abide by any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein, or for submitting false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or for any other reasonable cause, at Express Electrical Service sole discretion, without first informing the participant and without being liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, expense, cost, damages or otherwise suffered or incurred from such disqualification.
b) Express Electrical Service reserves the right to disqualify entries and remove submissions/photos that may have been involved with fraudulent activity, including but not limited to, buying votes, spamming, boosting or any other form of receiving votes in a deceptive manner, and we reserve the right without prejudice to any other action that may be taken in connection with such submission.
9. In entering the contest you subject yourself to both the Contest Rules and Legal Terms and Conditions. By submitting images to the Contest, you are deemed to have reviewed, read and accepted both.