Express Jingle Contest Release
Any video content submitted into the Express Jingle Contest must be original work including music, song, or phrase and must not be similar in content to any other jingle. It is understood that all voices, name, property, and images may be re-recorded by various mechanical and electrical means of all descriptions (such recordings, any piece thereof, the contents therein and all reproductions thereof, along with the utilization of my name, shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Released Subject Matter”),
The submitted recording(s) may be broadcast and distributed without limitation through any means and no compensation will be given other than as advertised to the winner of the contest. By submitting content, it is agreed that each contestant and all persons in the content submitted freely and without restraint consents to and gives unto Express Electrical Service LLC and its agents or assigns or anyone authorized by the Express Electrical Service LLC, (collectively referred to herein as the “Releasees”) the unrestrained right in perpetuity to own, utilize, or alter the Released Subject Matter, in any manner the Releasees may see fit and for any purpose whatsoever, all of the foregoing to be without limitation of any kind. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, each contestant and all individuals in the recording authorizes the Releasees and grants unto Express Electrical Service LLC the unrestrained rights to utilize the Released Subject Matter in connection with the video’s advertising, publicity, public displays, and exhibitions. It is also stipulated that any and all usages of the Released Subject Matter is the property of Express Electrical Service LLC to do with as it will.
Contestants further agree that their participation in the contest confers upon them no rights to use, ownership or copyright. Contestants release Express Electrical Service LLC., its employees, agents, and assigns from all liability which may arise from any and/or all claims or any third party in connection with my participation in the program(s). Contestants hereby waive to the fullest extent that they may lawfully do so, any causes of action in law or equity they may have or may hereafter acquire against the Releasees or any of them for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark violation, right of publicity, or false light arising out of or in connection with the utilization by the Releasees or another of the Released Subject Matter. By submitting their recording, all contestants, Releasees, absolves Express Electrical Service LLC of any legal liability, or liability of any kind, related to any injury or damages resulting from the video production.
By submitting their recording each submitter certifies that they are over the age of eighteen, have shared this release form with everyone in the video and agreed that they have read, understood, and agreed to all requirements.
Express Jingle Contest Guidelines
Anyone 18 years or older can enter our Express Jingle contest for a chance to win $2,000! Create a unique music video and or recording of a Jingle for Express Electrical Service
RULES & HOW TO ENTER:
- Submit all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. *MP4 format or YouTube Video is preferred. (Don’t forget to add your contact information)
- You may enter as many unique Jingles as you want but each jingle must be totally different from your other entries. Each entry must be submitted in separate files
- Create a unique music video of your jingle. Be creative and make it catchy and memorable!
- All entries are due by April 30th. Voting begins as entries are posted online and ends on May 15th at 5PM EST.
- Winners will be chosen by the most votes in an online voting poll.
- NO CHEATING IS ALLOWED. If we find out a contestant is using a 3rd party affiliate voting site or manipulating IP addresses, your entry will be disqualified.
- The videos will be posted on our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/expresselectric
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places will be determined by the number of like the videos receive ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. (Shared likes are not included)
- The Prizes Awarded will be:
- $1,000 USD for 1st Place in the 15 second category
- $1,000 USD for 1st Place in the 30 second category
- $500 USD for 2nd Place in the 15 second category
- $500 USD for 2nd Place in the 30 second category
- $250 USD for 3rd Place in the 15 second category
- $250 USD for 3rd Place in the 30 second category
- The following are bullet points to consider when creating your Jingle:
- Express Electrical Service LLC is an electrical contracting company that specializes in same day servicing of electrical systems, lighting and power
- Our Slogan is “When you just can’t wait”
- We give free estimates
- We have lifetime warranties
- We have technicians standing by 24 hrs a day 7 days a week
- We do not charge extra for after hour residential emergencies
- For more info visit our website at https://expresselectricnc.com
- Jingles should be catchy.
- The jingle can be serious or humorous.
- No vulgar or perverted statements or words whether actual or implied will be accepted
- Express Electrical Service LLC reserves the right to disallow any entry that it feel violates our standards or guidelines. Anyone that submits a video that is declined will receive a response as to why and will be allowed to rework their entry before the deadline.