TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Each person can submit as many video entries as they please. The video(s) you wish to submit must be posted on the Express Electrical Services Facebook page, in the comment section of the bookmarked post.
1a. The person who submits their video to the contest must “Like” the Express Electrical Service Facebook page. After all we want to stay in touch and we do contest’s and giveaways all the time. So “Like” us so you don’t miss out.
2. All work submitted must be an original work. We will accept videos taken by you or videos of you. If you submit a video you have taken of someone else, you MUST have their consent to use the video that you submit. As such, you are required to comply with all U.S. and international copyright laws, any and all laws regarding intellectual property and you will indemnify Express Electrical Service and its affiliates for any violations in connection with the videos(s) submitted.
2a. By submitting a video to us, you agree we can share it on our social media pages and website. You consent to let us use it for marketing purposes or any commercial manor in which we see fit. You are not entitled to any compensation for us using the video.
3. No purchase necessary to enter the Express Electrical Lip Sync Challenge.
4. We reserve the right to reject any videos which we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem offensive, violative of law or unsuitable in any other manner. Examples of the following types of videos we will reject include the following: Pornographic or nude images, Images promoting illegal drug use, Images depicting crimes of any nature, Express Electrical Service is not required to provide any explanation for the rejection.
5. All videos submitted that abide by the Terms and Conditions will be entered into the contest pool. The winner who submits the winning video will be contacted via Facebook message for their mailing address and email address. Mailing address will be used only to send the prize won. Mailing address will not be distributed nor used for any other purpose. One winner will be chosen based on a company wide vote.
The Express Electrical Service Lip Sync Challenge begins on Monday, August 6th 2018 and ends on Thursday, September 6th @ 11:59pm EST. All video entries must be submitted before Thursday, September 6th @ 11:59pm EST to be eligible. Winner announced via Facebook September 7th 2018. You will receive a private message and we’ll announce it on the page.
6a. **UPDATE** – Due to technical issues on Facebook the original start and ends dates have changed. We did not select a winner and anyone who submitted a video original is still eligible. We are re-doing the contest because some people’s videos did not post. So the new dates are October 1st – October 15th 2018. All entries Must be in by 11:59PM on October 15th. We will then send the videos out to our customers to vote on and announce the winner. The winner will be announced on our FB page and website. (Please allow time for us to collect votes).
7. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Contest or have prior permission by a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or the U.S. territories and possessions. Employees of Express Electrical Service and their immediate family members, are not eligible.
8. Should any dispute arise in connection with the Contest or these Terms and Conditions, the decision of Express Electrical Service shall be final.
a) Without prejudice to any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, Express Electrical Service reserves the right to disqualify any participant for failure to abide by any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein, or for submitting false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or for any other reasonable cause, at Express Electrical Service sole discretion, without first informing the participant and without being liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, expense, cost, damages or otherwise suffered or incurred from such disqualification.
b) Express Electrical Service reserves the right to disqualify entries and remove submissions that may have been involved with fraudulent activity, including but not limited to, buying votes, spamming, boosting or any other form of receiving votes in a deceptive manner, and we reserve the right without prejudice to any other action that may be taken in connection with such submission.
9. In entering the contest you subject yourself to both the Contest Rules and Legal Terms and Conditions. By submitting videos to the Contest, you are deemed to have reviewed, read and accepted both.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO LIP SYNC CHALLENGE PAGE