EXPRESS YOURSELF COLORING CONTEST
Official Rules – Terms and Conditions
By entering the Express Yourself Coloring Contest all contestants are acknowledging they have read and accepted the terms and conditions set here.
– Contest open to children ages 6-12; void where prohibited.
– Open to Wake County, Durham County and Johnston County residents ONLY! (must show proof of address if you win).
– One (1) entry per person per contest, please.
– To enter, download the coloring page, print out the page, color it in however you like, and return your entry to Express Electrical Service LLC.
– Entries can be scanned and uploaded to the website via the contest page or you can send your entry (via U.S. Mail) to:
Express Electrical Service LLC
4501 Preslyn Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27616
– If you do not have a scanner you can take a picture with your phone, tablet or camera and send the picture to email@example.com
– Be sure to include child’s name and age, plus a parent or guardian’s name and e-mail address so that winners may be notified.
– Entries will be judged at contest end, and prizes will be awarded then.
– Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity.
– Decisions are at the discretion of Express Electrical Service LLC and are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to award multiple winners and prizes, or no winners and prizes.
– Winners will be notified by email, or postal mail.
– The winner of each age group will receive a brand new bike of their choice (girls or boys bikes available). (Bikes pictured are subject to availability. The bike may be the same or equivalent to what is shown) 1 bike per winner.
– Specific prizes will be chosen by Express Electrical Service at our discretion.
– Winners give Express Electrical Service LLC permission to use their first names and city where they live in any announcements on social media, website or marketing materials.
– Winners MUST come to the Express Electrical Service LLC office to pick up prize and allow us to take a picture of the winner with their new bike to post on social media.
– Contest ends 9/17/17, or as otherwise posted on Contest webpage.
– For a complete list of winners, you can write us or view the Contest page or Facebook page once they are announced.
– All decisions made by Express Electrical Service LLC are final. Terms and conditions can change at anytime without notice. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry for any reason.
Please use proper safety gear when riding or operating a bike. Make sure to obey traffic laws and be aware of your surroundings. Express Electrical Service LLC is not responsible for any accidents that may occur with the bikes given away in this contest.