“The bitterness of experiencing poor workmanship will always cause one to forget the sweetness of a low price.”
From Bob’s Desk
Dear Future Customer,
Especially in today’s tough economy, you probably want to get the best electrical work at the lowest possible price and I don’t blame you. However, what I have found out in my 50 plus years on this planet is that the two rarely go together. As a matter of fact, the lowest price may not always be the best or safest decision, especially when it concerns your electrical system. I say this not simply because I am an electrical contractor trying to earn a living; I am saying this because I AM an electrical contractor and have seen first hand the dangerous kind of work that is often done by those that offer the cheapest price.
By developing a business model that is is second to none, I am able to give customers the best possible service along with the highest quality workmanship at very competitive rates.
I hope you’ll give us a chance to prove it to you!
Keeping your lights on
Bob Wagner – Owner
Using over 30 years of experience we have been able to create a unique pricing format that enables our electricians to give our Raleigh area customers the highest quality and best possible service at a fair price.
The Benefits of Express Pricing
- Free Estimates! We do not believe in charging our Raleigh area customers a price to tell them what we will have to charge them.
- No Surprises! Know in advance what the work will cost you regardless of how difficult the job is or how long it takes our electrician to complete.
- No more hard to swallow charges! You don’t have to worry about keeping track of the time it takes for an electrician to sit in a supply house, the time it takes to get to your home or business or for taking phone calls or coffee breaks.
- No more worrying about slow technicians. Everyone has a bad day once in a while and even though we only hire the most skilled and efficient Raleigh area electricians, if they take 2 hours or 2 days the price is the same.
- You don’t have to feel rushed. Since the price doesn’t change with time and our technicians do not feel rushed to get the job done, neither should you feel rushed by asking them questions. All of our Raleigh area electricians are encouraged to give you all the time you need to make sure that you are thoroughly informed and satisfied.
- More Efficient and Skilled Electricians. When a technician is paid by the hour there is no incentive to become more efficient. Think about it; The faster and more efficient an hourly worker becomes, the less money they make. With Express Billing our Raleigh area electricians are required to become as efficient as possible. The faster and better they perform, the more money they make and the less we have to charge the customer. Slow, inexperienced employees always cost the customer more money than faster qualified ones.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction means better quality. Our electricians know that if there is ever a problem with their work, the Raleigh area customer will not be charged for us to make it right nor will they be paid to do so. Because of this, our technicians do everything possible to make sure the electrical work is done right the first time.
How Express Pricing Works
- The customer calls and tells us what they need and when they would like the work done.
- Using our 30 plus years of experience we give you a not to exceed price over the phone
- If you agree to the phone estimate we will schedule an appointment for a technician to confirm the price and do the work.
- The technician will confirm the not-to-exceed price or adjust it in the event they find something to be different than discussed.
- Once approved, the technician will start the work immediately.
These steps allow us to keep our overhead low by not employing a full time estimator and the Express Pricing Structure that we have developed enables us to give our Raleigh area customers the quality work they deserve at a fair and reasonable price.
Do you ever go to the home or business to give free estimates?
YES WE DO! At Express Electrical Service we do not believe in charging our customers a fee just to tell them what we are going to charge them. However, in order to hold our prices down AND give our Raleigh area customers the kind of service they deserve; rather than employing an estimator, our technicians use a proven pricing method to price the job when they are ready to do the job. With that said: If for some reason your work is unique and requires and onsite visit to price, we will do so and not charge you for the estimate.
What if the technician does the work in less time than they figured?
Even though most of our pricing is fairly accurate, if we over estimated or if things go smooth and our Raleigh area electrician gets the job done faster than anticipated, you will get charged less. It really is as simple as that. We want our customers for life, not just one job and to make a little extra profit by overcharging you just isn’t worth it to us.
Still not sure? We will be glad to address any concerns you may have.
Give us a call at 919-859-9588